THE BIGGEST, THE BADDEST, MOST EFFICIENT, MOST POWERFUL SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM
Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers ™ have been the pioneers and leaders of twin-screw supercharging. Whipple was the first to bring positive displacement technology to fuel injected, emissions legal engines. With over 30 years of twin-screw supercharging experience, Whipple’s team have now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC system available today for your Dodge V8 engines. With all the latest technology, the all-new Whipple system makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger system on the market giving you tire frying, neck whipping power that will give you a grin from ear to ear. The new Whipple system is 100% complete and is designed for stock engines but has enough capability to work with heavily modified engines.
The all-new 50-state emissions legal system features Whipple’s massive, oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175-ax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1-hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a Whipple Power Flash Programmer from SCT™ for the factory ECU recalibration. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today.
**2015-2016 models require a new or unlocked PCM from SCT to allow flashing.
**2017 models require unlocked 2016 PCM for CAL support. Contact Whipple for info.
THE WHIPPLE ADVANTAGE
While others “claim” to be leaders, the truth is simple; Whipple Superchargers are the true pioneers of twin-screw supercharging. For over 26 years, Whipple has led the industry with innovation after innovation. Whipple has more experience in supercharging applications than any other twin-screw or Eaton based positive displacement supercharger manufacturer. Whipple Superchargers brought the twin-screw supercharger to the US automotive market and has pioneered the “bolt-on” supercharger business. While others try to copy or follow, Whipple continues to develop new superchargers and new systems that not only look like a piece of art, they outperform the competition.
The revolutionary front feed 2.9-liter (175 cubic inch) twin screw SC sets a new standard to supercharging. While others cobble up one adapter after another, Whipple spent over two years developing every single component of this groundbreaking supercharger system. The results speak for themselves, not only does it make the most horsepower of any supercharger system on the market, its fully upgradeable with camshafts, head work, throttle bodies and bigger air systems so you have the ability to go from mild to wild whenever you want.
FRONT INLET VS. REAR INLET
Not all front inlet systems are created equal. As in typical Whipple fashion, the Whipple front inlet system is not restricted by an 81 mm inlet system which severely limits your potential power gains. The Whipple SC system uses a unique 109 mm round (round flows significantly more than oval or rectangle) inlet for nearly 1600 cfm capacity (1000 hp). The front inlet casting also features a long tapered turn allowing for proper rotor filling, maintaining peak volumetric efficiency levels.
- Most powerful highest flow supercharger system available
- Up to 1" intercooler fittings
- Massive 4.5L outflows 2.65L by 55%
- No cogged noisy belt to fail on jackshaft, direct driven supercharger
- Integrated Crusher 180mm inlet outflows smaller 90mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
- Massive Super Mono Blade flows over 2750CFM vs stock 90mm at 1150 CFM
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Factory sensor compatible
- Plug and play electrical connectors
- Factory fuel rail compatible (including factory fuel psi dampener)
- Stock fuel injectors compatible
- High flow fuel injectors compatible
- Adjustable idler system included
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- No internal engine modifications required
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
- Optional carbon air tube
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3-minute pulley changes